Concensus Technologies is pleased to announce a new cybersecurity practice and security operations center launching this summer.
In today’s world organizations are facing unrelenting cyber threats from around the world. These threats are becoming increasingly more complex.
To help combat that threat Concensus is partnering with the very best threat detection and response platform in the market to provide our customers with a Unified Security Management system. This system will provide:
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Behavioral Monitoring
- Intrusion Detection
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment
Our new security operations center will be able to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues that could affect your critical infrastructure and data.
We will do this by:
- Identifying the business-critical assets in your environment
- Find the vulnerabilities in your environment before your attackers do
- Using multi-layered threat detection technologies to identify attacks
- Determine “normal” behavior by taking a baseline of your network activities with multiple behavioral monitoring technology.
- Knowing which threats to focus on right now by leveraging SIEM event correlations to alert you to the most sever threats
If your organization is looking to improve your security profile and approach to risk management our consulting team is here to help. We can quickly help you identify and address your cyber risk by:
- Asses the current environment by looking at operational, physical and industrial infrastructure.
- Plan the new environment to enhance, people, process and prioritize security gaps
- Recommend and implement technology to meet your security objectives and meet your threat response goals.
Join us for our launch by registering for our Cybersecurity webinar on June 27th. Click Here to Register.